Wednesday, July 27, 2011

11/11/11??

so i do not believe that i will be getting hitched on november 11, 2011. even though that has always been the plan, people keep telling me i need to have a man in my life before deciding my wedding date. weird right? but i do have a best friend getting married october 21, 2011. good enough right?yes it is true. the first one of our little group of gals. only a short year ago megan, camarie, carly, and myself decided that rachel would be the first to get married, and guess what? we were right. my girlfriend rachel met her prince charming, jason, in february and only a few short months later she has pretty little ring on her left hand ring finger. salt lake temple is where they will be sealed for time and all eternity. i am taking the engagement as if it were my own and want in on all the wedding details. i am so happy for them. they are so perfect for each other. i cannot wait to see what the future has in store for them. congrats rach and jason. pictures to come of the happy couple and the her happy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment