Tuesday, December 20, 2011

wrapping up 2011

another year is gone? i remember as a young little lady loving every new year because that meant that i was getting older. now it is quite depressing. i wish time would just take a little time out and let me catch up. yesterday i was graduating high school, and today i am half way through my college career.
this past semester has been quite interesting. stats put me way over the edge.... leading to me taking it next semester. besides that course, i really did enjoy school for the most part. working 20 hours a week and doing adaptive aquatics also kept me on my toes. rachel law get married. it was a beautiful day for my best friend to be sealed. i am glad someone was able to use 11/11/11. :) rach and jason are just my favorite newlywed couple. their little adorable apartment and hearing rachel's stories about marriage has become my new interest in life.
i got into the elementary education program. i am quite pleased to be starting my major and learning about how i can become a good teacher. is it bad that i daydream about my classroom all the time. not only am i thinking about who i will be teaching, what i will be teaching, but i think about how i will decorate my classroom, different activities i can do. thanks to pinterest, my imagination runs wild. hopefully i can graduate and make these daydreams come into real life. well thats 2011. lets hope this next year will be just as great as the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment