Sunday, December 12, 2010

first semester... check


i am officially complete with my first semester of college! okay well not finals, but no more going to class for me for another month. say a little prayer for me this week. finals are hopefully not going to kick my butt. this last semester has seriously flown by. it feels like just yesterday was the first day of school and i was walking into my first college class. favorite class would probably have to be.... Writing and Rhetoric 150.least favorite class..... strengthening marriage and family proclamation to the world. would have been a decent class if i had a decent teach, but i did not. it is just dandy though. i am looking forward to this upcoming semester though. mission prep, human development, biology, geology, book of mormon, and american heritage will keep me quite busy. other than that


chirstmas is here bringing good cheer.... 13 more days until Christmas. love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment