Wednesday, December 1, 2010

i am back.

hello blogging world, before i start talking about my life as of now i want you all to stop and clap your hands for moi. i alexis no middle name mccleary just finished her first ten page research paper. yes you read that right, ten pages. ten pages may not seem like a lot for you but guess what? it is for me. i probably could not feel much better than i do now. i worked quite hard on this paper and feel like i have succeeded something quite well. hooray for feeling accomplished!

anywho.. here is how my break of thanksgiving went: my fellow friends from up north and down south were able to travel down to spend time with me. brigham young university shut down for 2 days because of a giant storm that never hit. i worked on that dang issues paper. i got quite ill thanksgiving night that prevented me from going black friday shopping with my sissy. :( yeah. thats about everything you need to know about my break.

so i have some good news and bad news. i had a camera. one day after i turned it on i noticed that the screen was all screwed up. with me being very unhappy i called the company and they had me mail in my camera to go get fixed. 90 dollars and ninety five cents later, my camera will be fixed. i will have it for the holidays. that makes me happy.

one more thing rascal flatts new cd is amazing! words can not describe how amazing the song Easy is. ah gives me chills by just typing the title.

peace and blessing. happy holidays. happy finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment